Sunday, November 15, 2015

Looking back on summer...August 13

It was snowing yesterday....November 14th, so it feels good to relive the warmth of summer.
For years I have wanted to stop at this field of black-eyed susans and take pictures.
I would have been fun to have photos of all ten kids in the field, but I will have to settle for the youngest 3. 
Luke-10
Grace-13
On the same day, a dear friend took us to see Stockbridge Falls...I didn't even know there was a real Stockbridge Falls. 
I just thought it was a side road on the way to Grandma's house...Stockbridge Falls Road. 
Luke lasted here for about 2 minutes and then worries overtook him and he headed back up the hill. 
Grace and Kim in the culvert under the road.
It was a busy day....we ended it with a trip to the beach.



I will wait for these days to return as the snow falls outside for the next 5 or 6 months. 

No comments: